Are you looking for the Global Conference on Integrated Care (GCIC) 2018?
Global Conference on Integrated Care (GCIC) 2018 is a conference which is organized by Agency of Integrated Care. This conference will be held from 1st February 2018 to 3rd February 2018. The conference will take place at World Convention Centre, Resort World at Sentosa, Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore
In this conference two types of abstracts are accepted:
- Abstracts that describe integrated care research findings or
- Abstracts that describe or/and discuss new policies or programmes that support care integration.
The theme of this conference is “Advance! Accelerating the Integration of Care” – Highlight of Urgency to transform health and social care.
The Global Conference on Integrated Care (GCIC) 2018 is an international conference with the motive of brings together clinicians, health, social care professionals and practitioners policymakers from all over the world. The main objective of this conference is to provide the platform for sharing the knowledge, experience, ideas as well as innovations in the medical care field. This conference is the showcase for the social care professionals and practitioners policymakers.
The conference is a kind of program which is designed with the multiple variables like Keynotes Lectures, Plenary session, and Symposia etc.
This conference will cover major key-themes
- Care Integration in Practice
- Enabling Care Integration
- Transcending Boundaries in Integrated Care
Who can attend this conference?
- Health and Social Care Practitioners
- Healthcare Administrators
Why Should Attend?
- Learn In-depth form the Experts all over the world.
- Exchange the Innovations and Advanced Techniques
- Making Better relationship with Experts, Practitioners as well as with Industry Professionals